Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Art 211

I'm not too used to blogging, so this may be a bit in the wrong direction. Bear with me.

What is up? Never done a blog before, so I guess I'll just write what comes to my mind. My name's Nate Green. I've lived in a few places, including Korea, Belgium, Germany, and too many states. I'm an apple fanboy (the kind who doesn't care that the iphone 4 has antenna problems), and I wouldn't mind working for them some day.

As for the class, I came in having little to no idea what to expect. So far, it seems pretty sweet. Hopefully I'll be able to expand my creativity, as Professor Santiago explained. :P

1 comment:

  1. Hello Nate,

    I think there are advantages to the PC and the Mac. I try not to take sides - I know people get pretty "worked-up" about their Macs, Iphones, and other Apple products. Maybe someday, when I can afford one, I will too.

    Good to meet you Nate . . . ROB

    ReplyDelete